Tuesday, March 03, 2009

030309

Been rushing on assignment from the morning till ard 2am. But the assignment still haven done yet, so wake up at 630am to finish it again. Very tired and sleepy when in class T_T. My coursemate slept ard the same time but he he wake up 930am and skip the first class. I shud have skip the first class too. Sigh.

When in the second class, i really beh tahan and took a nap. Since its a small class, so its quite obvious when im doozing. I head down my face with my hand supporting my head. Hair down and positioned as if im looking at note. Off im departing to the dreamland. It went well for ard 3min and the teacher doesnt care too i guess. Then i heard my fren sitting beside me calling my name, "Anna..." *Pause* " Anna..." Too sleepy and lazy to layan him la, so im ignoring him. Then he used his pen to knock on my chair. Continue to ignore.... then he called again. wtf! Oklo, i layan him saja.
Maybe he got urgent things to ask or wat. Sekali wat he asked is "Anna, u sleeping har?"

CILAKAT!! U know im sleeping and need to wake me up to ask this silly question meh?!
Cant u juz ask me when im awake?! WTH!

No comments: