Friday, March 13, 2009

130309

damn...had test this morning and i dunno whether i can pass or not. Time is short for me, when lecturer announced 3mins left...I HAVEN DRAW OUT MY DIAGRAM YET! CB! In the end, just rush the diagram with lousy handwritten. (T_T)

Btw, i find almost everything annoys me! What annoys me the most is when me annoys me and they still dont get the fact that they are disturbing/annoying and continue to do it! Really bai chi and chi bai dao bao!! Esp this morning, i am late to class and rush to the class. On the way, i met a friend and just briefly greet her for awhile. Then she ask, "Anna, why u so early? class start at 9pm wah. How ur database?..." and continue talk2 which i made it hard for me to tell her I HAVING CLASS NOW!! WTF?! I CANT HAVE OTHER CLASS HAR?!

And then on other case, i was in the class and my classmate called my hp. It was already half an hour the class started so i tot maybe he need to take a sick leave or wateva. Sekali, he asked, "Eh anna, u in class now? Is the lecturer in yet? I woke up late eh." WTF?! LAte already and still ask me stupid questions! OF COURSE THE LECTURER IS IN LA!!

Ok, now is movie review. I went to watch this sibeh lousy film titled "Watchmen". From the poster, it look like an action/heroic movie which i assume is fighting crime with kick-ass scenes.
The beginning of the movie was nice, i enjoy the fighting and the visual effects is nice. But i have to say, THAT IS IT! The rest of the movie is like WTF?! I dun understand the storyline, the purpose, the ACTUAL TIME/CENTURY of the movie, wat power each superhero has and bla bla bla... ALL ARE POTRAYED BADLY!! THE LAMEST OF LAMEST MOVIE I EVER SEE!!
WASTING MY MONEY AHHH!!! Me and my mates beh tahan and leave the movie during half-time and we keep complaining abt the movie. SUCKS TO ****!!!!

No comments: